These Pumpkin Swirls go over really well when you need to bring a dessert to a party.
1 party dish
|2/3||canned pureed pumpkin||1||tsp baking soda|
|8||oz. cream cheese|
|1||cup powered (10x) sugar|
|1 1/2||tsp vanilla extract|
|2||Tbsp softened butter|
- Beat all the cake ingredients until smooth.
- Grease cookie sheet (10"x15") and line it with waxed paper. Then, grease the waxed paper.
- Pour batter on waxed paper and spread evenly.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Sprinkle powdered (10X) sugar onto a linen towel.
- After baking, flip cake onto towel.
- Pull off waxed paper very carefully.
- Roll cake (lengthwise) with towel and let cool (about 1 to 2 hours)
- Beat the filling ingredients together.
- Unroll cake and remove towel.
- Spread filling evenly over cake and roll again.
- Refrigerate wrapped in foil (tastes best when refrigerated overnight).
Filling tastes best when refrigerated overnight.
Prep Time: About forty-five minutes to prepare and at least an hour to cool.